Notebook Computer Charging Cabinets
Rules governing the use of Notebook Computer Charging Cabinet
- This service is intended for HKCC / SPEED students only.
- Cabinet space can only be used for charging of Notebook Computer.
- Students should provide their own padlocks.
- Posting any sticker or poster on or inside the Cabinet space is not allowed.
- For safety reasons, bulky items, e.g. badminton rackets etc, should not be hung outside the Cabinet space.
- The College will not be responsible for the security of items kept inside cabinet space. The College is not liable for any damage / loss due to use of this service. In case of theft, students are required to report to Campus Facilities Management Office (CFM) on LG/F in Hung Hom Bay Campus or SLG/F in West Kowloon Campus immediately.
- A student who requests to cut the padlock (for whatever reason) should approach Campus Facilities Management Office (CFM) on LG/F in Hung Hom Bay Campus or SLG/F in West Kowloon Campus.
- Unauthorized use of cabinet space is strictly forbidden. Any items left by an unauthorized user may be disposed of or donated to a charity purpose without prior notice.
- Any violation of above regulations may be sent to the Student Discipline Committee for handling.
- Student should report abuse of this service to ITU helpdesk via email
- Charging Cabinets will be vacated according to cleaning schedule. Unattended items will be collected by CFM without prior notice.
Cleaning Schedule (With effect from 10 Mar 2013)
- From 7 pm Sunday to 8 am Monday
(except Revision Week and Examination Period)
The right of the College
- The College reserves the right, in case of emergency or violation of the above regulations, to take possession of cabinet space and is not liable for any loss or damage of the property.