CPCE Active Scholar Awards 2021
We are pleased to announce the nine recipients of the CPCE Active Scholar Awards 2021 (in no particular order):
• Dr Peggy Mei-lan NG, Senior Lecturer (BHM)
• Dr Joseph Yui-yip LAU, Lecturer (BHM)
• Dr Hau-ling CHAN, Lecturer (BHM)
• Dr Angela Choi-fung TAM, Lecturer (LC)
• Dr Nancy Songdan GUO, Lecturer (LC)
• Dr Junot Shanjun LIANG, Lecturer (SEHS)
• Dr Wilson Ka-shing LEUNG, Lecturer (SEHS)
• Dr Flora Hao ZHANG, Lecturer (SEHS)
• Dr Robbie Ming-hon HO, Lecturer (SSHD)
The awardees were selected by the CPCE Research Committee and Dean(PCE) based on their published works (e.g. refereed journal papers, books/book chapters (in the capacity of authorship) and conference transactions/proceedings with impact factors) from 1 January to 31 December 2020.
The CPCE Active Scholar Awards, launched in 2021, aim to recognise the outstanding contributions and commitment of CPCE academic staff who have actively published their research findings, and to encourage them to pursue their own intellectual and professional inclinations, advance their expertise, and further the development of research in the College.