CPCE Active Scholar Awards 2022
We are pleased to announce the ten recipients of the CPCE Active Scholar Awards 2022 (in no particular order):
• Dr Bill XU, Assistant Programme Director and Senior Lecturer [BHM]
• Dr Edmund WUT, Senior Lecturer [BHM]
• Dr Joseph LAU, Lecturer [BHM]
• Dr Angela TAM, Lecturer [LC]
• Dr Winfred XUAN, Former Lecturer [LC]
• Dr Fu-wing YU, Senior Lecturer [SEHS]
• Dr Wilson LEUNG, Lecturer [SEHS]
• Dr Junot LIANG, Lecturer [SEHS]
• Dr Wallace TSANG, Lecturer [SSHD]
• Dr Ying-ho KWONG, Lecturer [SSHD]
The awardees were selected by the CPCE Research Committee and Dean(PCE) based on their published works (e.g. refereed journal papers, books/book chapters (in the capacity of authorship) and conference transactions/proceedings with impact factors) from 1 January to 31 December 2021.
The CPCE Active Scholar Awards, launched in 2021, aim to recognise the outstanding contributions and commitment of CPCE academic staff who have actively published their research findings and to encourage them to pursue their own intellectual and professional inclinations, advance their expertise, and further the development of research in the College.