Graduates attending the graduation ceremony are required to wear the academic gowns specific to their particular awards. To ensure that graduates use the correct sets of gowns, academic gowns are available for hiring from the vendor of CPCE i.e. Victoria Uniform.
- Types of academic gown
Award Gown Colour Hood Colour Cap SPEED – Bachelor of Arts Black Blue with silver ribbon Mortarboard SPEED – Bachelor of Business Administration Black Purple with silver ribbon Mortarboard SPEED – Bachelor of Engineering Black Red with silver ribbon Mortarboard SPEED – Bachelor of Science Black Gold with silver ribbon Mortarboard SPEED – Bachelor of Social Sciences Black Green with silver ribbon Mortarboard SPEED – PCE Diploma Black with mauve stole Not applicable Not applicable HKCC – Associate Degree and Higher Diploma Black with golden stole Not applicable Not applicable
- Booking of academic gown
Graduates are required to arrange for their gown collection before the graduation ceremony.
If you require gown rental services, please complete the online gown reservation procedures at the website of Victoria Uniform. Collection of academic gowns will be from 24 September to 6 November 2022.
Please refer to the below for booking instructions:
Graduates of SPEED – Bachelor of Arts SPEED – Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Social Sciences SPEED – PCE Diploma HKCC – Associate Degree and Higher Diploma
- Gown hiring should be made with the official gown hiring company, i.e. Victoria Uniform.
- All hired gowns must be returned to the official gown hiring company, Victoria Uniform, on or before the date specified on each individual rental agreement.
- Deposit paid by graduates will be forfeited by Victoria Uniform if graduates fail to return or incur damages to the hired items, while late returns will incur a fine. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement for more information.
- Fees (HK$)
Award Rental fee/set
(for 42 days)
(for 7 days)
(same for purchase price)
Sub-degree 110 110 500 Bachelor's Degree 130 130 700
- Extension fee, if any, will be deducted from the deposit.
- For the extension fee, if the extension period is less than 7 days, it will be counted as a 7-day charge, and the maximum extension fee will be limited to the amount of the deposit.
- The first hiring period is on a 42-day basis, counting from the date of gown collection.
- The gowns are also available for purchase at the outlets of the vendor. Gown collection and return should be done at the same outlet.