Campus Access Registration (for Graduation Attendance and On-campus Photo-taking)
To facilitate graduates and your guests to access PolyU campuses for attending graduation ceremony and/or taking graduation photos, please note the following special arrangements on campus access:
PolyU Main Campus
Campus Access Period: 26 September – 6 November 2022 (both dates inclusive, except 29 October 2022)
- Since the student ID cards of graduates have expired, you are encouraged to register for an Alumni NetID to get an Alumni eCard for access to the PolyU Main Campus.
- Graduates are required to register yourself (if you do not have an Alumni eCard) and your guest(s) via the online Campus Access Registration System to obtain QR codes to enter the PolyU Main Campus for attending the graduation ceremony and/ or taking graduation photos.
- During the access period, each graduate is entitled to a maximum of 20 visitor entry quotas to the campus for attending graduation-related activities (including the visits for attending the graduation ceremony at JCA). The 20 entry quotas can be used for visits on the same date or on different dates.
- All campus access registration should be submitted at least 1 calendar day before the date of visit.
- Upon completion of the campus access registration, you will receive a notification email in your personal email address. Each registered visitor will receive an online Health Declaration Form via email within 3 calendar days before the date of visit. For registration submitted less than 3 days prior to the date of visit, the registered visitor(s) will receive the online Health Declaration Form instantly.
- Upon completion of the online Health Declaration Form, each registered visitor will receive a QR code for campus access via email. No QR code will be issued if the online Health Declaration Form has not been completed and submitted.
- There is a maximum daily visitor entry quota for the PolyU Main Campus set in the Campus Access Registration System. If the daily visitor entry quota has been exceeded on the proposed visit date(s), graduates shall choose another date in the system for your visitors’ access to the campus.
- Graduates can cancel registered visits if necessary. Cancellations should be submitted at least 1 calendar day before the registered date of visit.
- No late registration/ walk-in requests will be entertained.
- The carpark is currently open for use by those with valid PolyU parking permits only. Graduates and your guests are suggested to commute by public transport.
- Click HERE for FAQ.
PolyU Hung Hom Bay and West Kowloon Campuses
Campus Access Period: 26 September – 6 November 2022 (both dates inclusive)
- Apart from the PolyU Main Campus, graduates with your registered guest(s) can also access the PolyU Hung Hom Bay and West Kowloon campuses for photo-taking on the registered visit date(s). All registered visitors will be required to show their student ID/ HKID card for verification when entering the campuses.
- The carpark is currently open for use by those with valid CPCE parking permits only. Graduates and your guests are suggested to commute by public transport.
Subject to the prevailing anti-epidemic measures stipulated by the HKSAR Government and PolyU, graduates and your guests should take note of the following advice:
Before coming to campus:
- All visitors are required to meet the vaccine pass requirements under PolyU’s policy. Click HERE for details.
- Anyone with a fever or respiratory symptoms should not come to the campus. Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- For individuals who are subject to the compulsory testing requirement under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons) Regulation (Cap 599J), they should not come to the campus until they have tested negative for COVID-19.
While staying on campus:
- Wear masks at all times.
- Maintain a social distance of 1m whenever possible.
- Observe personal and environmental hygiene.
- Avoid cross-family gathering.
- Record your campus locations by scanning the venue-specific QR codes with the LeaveHomeSafe Mobile App.
For queries on campus access registration, please contact the CPCE Academic Registry at 3746 0900 during office hours (Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm) or by email (for SPEED graduates: firstname.lastname@example.org; for HKCC graduates: email@example.com).
Q: What should I do if I input a wrong email address?
A: Please cancel the registration concerned and perform another registration.
Q: What can I do if my guest fails to receive the Access QR Code?
A: If your guest fails to receive the Access QR Code despite having submitted the Health Declaration Form, please click “Resend QR Code” on the record of the particular invited guest in your requested guest list. The system will send the QR code to your guest again.
Q: How do I know if my registration is successful or not?
A: A notification email will be sent to your personal email immediately after the registration. The Health Declaration form will be sent to you and your invited guest(s) either immediately (if your registration is within 3 calendar days prior to the requested date of visit) or 3 calendar days prior to the requested date of visit (if your registration is more than 3 calendar days prior to the requested date of visit).